Cloud Computing - Hosted Desktops
Cloud computing is the latest revolution in business communications technology. Many businesses have already switched to cloud computing with Midland Telecom Networks Ltd and are enjoying the host of benefits we offer. Some of the advantages of cloud computing are:
- Lightening speed–fast running of applications
- Huge uplift in performance–productivity is greatly increased as a result of the speed, so you will save money and increase your profits
- Internet browsing vastly improved–fast responses to webpage requests
- Greater bandwidth than traditional on-premises solution
- Infinite capacity
- Access to cloud-based applications and services from anywhere–can be used on virtually any device with an internet connection, freeing up your staff by supporting remote working.
- Fully supported–your desktop is fully supported so if you have any questions or requests, they can be logged via the support portal.
- Lower costs–save money on support and maintenance of equipment, IT support and insurance.
- App store on desktop–at a user level you have full control over the software applications on your desktop. If you are an administrator, you can control apps to the desktop of any other user on the system. You can also pay for services via our unique web-to-lead system and apps will be available for immediate use.
- Environmentally friendly–helps to make your business green as a result of the reductions in electricity usage. This is a great financial benefit too!
- Business protection–disaster recovery is built into the desktop; all files are backed up and replicated for complete peace of mind.
- Future-proof–always run on the latest equipment; servers are replaced every few years.
At Midland Telecom Networks Ltd, we are a trusted provider of business communications with over a decade’s experience in the industry. If you would like to find out more about our cloud computing services, then you can watch our cloud computing demonstration video in our user guides and videos section. Alternatively, you can call and speak to one of our friendly team who will be happy to help.
Want to know more? Watch our video on cloud computing.
Hosted desktops are already improving the day-to-day operations of businesses across the country. Check out these case studies: