Fibre Optic Cabling Installation
What Is Fibre Optic Cabling?
Here at Midland Telecom Networks we provide our customers with the highest standards when it comes to our Fibre Optic Cabling Installation, traditional data networks have been using copper cables for interconnection purposes for decades. These cables provide the transmission signal in an electrical form. With fibre optic networks, data is transmitted as light signals and at light speed. Choosing fibre optics from a reputable installer, such as Midland Telecom Networks Ltd, has numerous advantages including:
- The speed of fibre optics are never compromised during the installation process
- Fibre optic cables are never affected by electromagnetic and radio frequency interferences
- Fibre optics are the best option for making long distance connections without signal degradation
- A fibre optic cable carries a significantly broad bandwidth compared to Ethernet or other copper cables – meaning you will be able to transport more data over the network
- Fibre optics have very small diameters – making them a great option in premises where space is limited; they will reduce the size of cabling ducts and, as such, can potentially lower the cost
Why Choose Midland Telecom Networks?
At Midland Telecom Networks Ltd, we have been providing Fibre Optic Cabling Installation for over a decade. During this time, we have seen numerous advancements in installation methods. Some Installation methods regularly offer unqualified engineers a simple way of terminating fibre optics, without the correct equipment to do the job properly; these methods degrade the signals and ultimately defeat the point of installing fibre optics in the first place.
Opting for Midland Telecom Networks Ltd for your fibre optics offers you peace of mind that the installation will be carried out to the highest standards. Our data engineers have all the right tools for fibre optic cabling installation. As with any technical job, the wrong tools can compromise the quality of the end result. Some of the tasks involved in the installation are termination and splicing of the fibre optic cables, so you need to make sure you are dealing with an experienced cable Installer you can trust.
When it comes to Fibre Optic Cabling Installation it is essential you have a experienced installer of fibre optic cabling for data networks, such as Midland Telecom Networks, has the necessary knowledge for the installation process. Installing fibre cables requires technical knowledge of factors such as bend radius and twisting of the cables. For instance, each fibre cable has its specified bend radius, which is dependent on the size of the cable and the shielding size. In most cases, these specifications are provided by the cable’s manufacturer. The good thing about having an experienced installer is that he will know these specifications. With Midland Telecom Networks you will always be safe in the knowledge that the job is carried out professionally. If you would like to find out more about fibre optic installation, with a company you can trust, then contact us today to speak to one of our friendly team.